Marissa A. Hornsby, Esq.
Marissa is an Associate Attorney in Pridgen Bassett's law practice. Marissa advises and represents clients across a diverse range of industries. She provides thoughtful and efficient representation to businesses, executives, and individuals in a variety of employment-related matters, including employee benefits and ERISA disputes, employment discrimination, and executive compensation.
Prior to joining Pridgen Bassett, Marissa began her legal career as an Associate at King & Spalding, representing corporate clients in both regulatory and litigation matters in federal and state court. She brings with her a strong research background in various industries, including healthcare, higher education, and banking regulation.
Outside of legal practice, Marissa enjoys spending quality time with her husband and two children, traveling, hiking, and baking intricate desserts.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. – 2009
- Honors: Dean's List
- Harrison Institute for Public Law Health Policy Clinic
- University of Maryland, College Park
- B.A. – 2001
- Honors: cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Economics
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Washington, D.C. (inactive)
- King & Spalding Tort and Environmental Litigation Group, Associate