Adian R. Miller, Esq.
Adian Miller's practice is focused on representing employees who have had their rights violated under federal law. Ms. Miller has a broad range of prior legal experience, including the government, unions, nonprofits, and firms. As a law student in DC, she also gained experience in lobbying and legislative analysis – her experience in the development of the law helps inform her practice of it. She works tirelessly to represent her clients' interests and ensures her clients are fully informed and in control of their cases at all times.
In her spare time, Ms. Miller has volunteered in training re-entry populations and low-income workers regarding wage and hour laws, secured executive clemency for deserving clients, defended against evictions, and represented domestic violence victims in acquiring protective orders. She loves to spend time with her terrifically funny friends, and ornery beagle, Sippers, while exploring the finest dining, drinks and music Atlanta has to offer.
- American University JD 2007, MA 2008
- Community Economic Development Clinic
- Editor on Journal of Gender and Social Policies
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Deans Fellow
- Rollins College
- BA 2001, International Relations/Psychology
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Florida Academic Scholar, Presidential Scholar
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern, Middle & Southern Districts of Georgia
Past Attorney Positions
- Barrett and Farahany
- Morgan and Morgan
- Seyfarth Shaw
- American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- James and Hoffman